Sunday, April 20, 2014

Meet me at The Flea this summer


Look for Paper with a Past at the first three City Fleas of the year: May 17, June 14 and July 12 in Cincinnati's beautiful Washington Park, across from Music Hall in Over-the-Rhine. But there is a twist: I'll be selling the fabulous finds from my "Stuff I Can't Bear to Cut Up" files.

The image above is a sampling. There will be everything from medical oddities and magazine covers to advertisements and fashion engravings. Most antique. All original. Some are matted (to fit standard size frames), others are as is.

I am sorting, sorting, sorting though the vast archive. Cannot wait to share these treasures.

Also on hand: Paper With a Past greeting cards, postcards, and bumper stickers. I'll be posting more in the weeks to come.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment